The award-winning hostel
The award-winning Villa Hostels offers five-star hostel facilities, a welcoming environment and an undoubtedly unique experience. Providing budget luxury to holiday-makers on the French Riviera, the Villa prides itself on being a family run business.
The Villa was founded in 2000 and has since won numerous awards world-wide.
- 2019 The Sunday Times Arty Nice, the Villa in Sunday Times
- 2018 The telegraph An award-warning hip hostel opposite Galeries Lafayette.
- 2011 Irish Times Connemara hostel tops for budget ‘brood breaks’ by Ronan McGreevy
- 2009 Guardian.co.uk Boutique hostels by the beach by Benji Lanyado and Georgia Brown
- 2008 Guardian.co.uk More ways to go further, cheaper
- 2007 Guardian.co.uk Top 10 hostels around the world by Benji Lanyado 09/10/2007
BLOGS AND WEBSITES
- 2019 Vacationidea.com https://vacationidea.com/vacation-ideas/villa-saint-exupery.html
- 2019 BudgetTraveller.org Hostel Review – Luxury Hostels of Europe!
- 2019 Justapack.com Best hostels in nice france.
- 2018 Theculturetrip.com The Five Best Hotels in Vieille Ville
- 2016 Momondo.com Best hostels for the social traveler.
- 2015 Hereisaplaceforus A Softer Side of France
- 2014 ChasingTravel.com Where to Stay in Nice: Villa Saint Exupery
- 2014 SomethingInHerRamblings.com Where to stay in Nice: Villa Hostels
- 2014 StunningPlaces.net 5 peaceful and quiet hostels from around the world
- 2012 Runawayjane.com First Impressions of Nice
- 2011 Travelogged.com One week in Nice: Rocky beaches, quich and the Best Hostel in France
- 2011 Frugal Traveller In and Around Monaco: Fast Cars, Medieval Villages by Seth Kugel
- 2009 Talktalk.co.uk Boutique hostels by the beach
- 2009 Matadornights.com The Best Hostel In France (Is Going Off Tonight) by Tom Gates