Groups Booking Nice
We thank you for your interest in the Villa St. Exupery, located in Nice, France. We are proud to offer high-quality services and facilities, managed by a competent and friendly staff, all at reasonable prices. We’ll help you organize a fun and stress-free voyage for your group on the Cote d’Azur.
Email us for more information: [email protected]
200 beds • City Centre
Meals • Transportation
Walking Tour & Excursions
Conference Room • Wiﬁ
24H Reception / Security
06 Rue Sacha Guitry
06000 Nice, France
+33 493 161 345
The best location on the Cote d’Azur and more than 15 years of experience looking after groups.
We are a hotel & hostel of 200 beds located in the heart of Nice, and have been ranked in the Top 10 out of 15 000 hostels, 5 years in a row. With reasonable prices, superior services and facilities, and knowledgeable staff, we can help you organize a fun, stress-free group trip to Nice.
Villa St. Exupery is located off the main city square, Place Massena, and next to the Old Town and Nice’s famous beaches. We are close to all amenities, including museums, academic centers and college campuses, convention centers, sports arenas, public transportation and the central train station, and much more.
We offer solutions for groups of all sizes and ages, including school groups, sports teams and business conferences.
Services at the Villa Saint Exupéry
- Dedicated group coordinator for your reservation, and French-English bilingual reception.
- Tourism information and assistance planning your stay.
- Freedom to adjust the number of persons and the dates of your group (Availability permitting).
- Private walking toursavailable (option to include lunch pack).
- Secure key-card access to buildings and rooms; 24-hour reception / security.
- Large and secure storage area for luggage, equipment, bikes and instruments, before, during and after your stay.
- Free use of computers, and free WiFi throughout the property.
- Large choice of rooms: Singles, doubles, triples, and shared dormitories of 4 to 14 beds.
- Meal options to suit any group, either on-site or packed to go (see next page for full meal options).
- Excellent amenities: 24-Hour Gym & Sauna, large common spaces with couches and TV, large bar with ample seating.
- Large meeting spaces available with seating for 30+, conference tables, flat-screen hi-definition TV, and sound system.
- Excursions and activities for groups, including scuba diving (no experience necessary) and snorkeling, sailing, canyoning, skiing, yoga, and more.
- Transportation to and from the train station, airport, and any other regional destination (more info).
Famous as a sun-soaked retreat in the French Riviera, Nice has attracted international jet setters with its balmy climate, as well as artists inspired by its Provençale countryside. On the Mediterranean seaside, with simple but wide-spanning public transit to all the cities and towns in the region, and boasting the greatest concentration of cultural activities in France after Paris, Nice is a lively city with many hidden gems just waiting to be discovered.
Art and sport;
- Mediterranean climate with sunny winters and balmy summers.
- Museums: Museum of Contemporary Art; Matisse Museum; Franciscan Museum; Museum of Natural History and Archaeology; Art History Museum of Nice; Museum of Asian Arts, Museum of Marc Chagall, Museum of Renoir (Cagnes-sur-Mer), Fondation Maeght (Vence), Oceanographic Museum (Monaco), and others.
- Public transport simple and thorough, with links to Antibes, Cannes, Eze Village, Monacco, Vence, Saint Paul de Vence, Grasse, plus ski stations in the French Alps, for only 1,50 €.
- Magnificent atmosphere all year, with swimming, scuba diving, water-skiing, canyoning, skiing and hiking.
What to eat?
Delicious, healthy meal options prepared by our chefs at a competitive price, and according to your group’s dietary needs.
Buffet, includes eggs, ham, salami, cheese, yoghurt, fresh fruit, 5 types of bread, butter, jam, cereal, milk, coffee, tea and hot chocolate.
Exupery Lunch Pack7.50€
As a picnic or for the bus-ride back home. Includes: Sandwich, drink, yogurt, fruit, cheeseand dessert.
A filling, healthy main dish.
Your choice of Starter + Main OR Main + Dessert, and choice of drink.
Starter, Main and Dessert, and choice of drink.
We can meet any special dietary needs your group has –halal, kosher, gluten-free, vegetarian, etc.
Transportation and Arrival
On top of a very affordable transit network throughout the French Riviera, the Villa St. Exupery also offers group transportation options.
||Villa Shuttle Transfer
6.00€ per person.
|Starting from 5.50€ per person.
Contact us for a group quote.
|Tram T1 (outside hostel)
1.50€ per person OR 10.00€ for 10.
|Starting from 4.50€ per person.
or 10€ for 10,
tram + bus
||Starting from 10.00€ per person, 18,75€ return.
||Starting from 9.50€ per person, 17.50€ return.
(*) Per person, one way
How to Reserve:
The Villa Saint Exupéry offers a simple and flexible reservation process. Start by sending us an email to [email protected], or by calling us a +33 4 93 16 13 45. You can also ﬁll out the groups booking form.
To confirm your reservation, we ask for a deposit of 50%, to be paid as soon as possible. You will then be free to modify the number of participants and the dates, availability permitting. We will always do our best to accord you the dates and room-types you’ve chosen.
Activities for groups in Nice
The Villa Saint Exupery Beach Hostel can help you organise many different activities for your groups during your stay in Nice, our negotiated prices are the best available rates and coach and transport options are available.
Here are some of our suggestions:
- Stunning Island visit off Cannes. Visit the Isles de Lérins by boat with negotiated discounts. There are two islands, Isle Saint Honorat and Isle Saint Marguerite. One of the islands is home to the fort of the Man in the Iron Mask, where he was held. The other island is one of Europe’s oldest monasteries. The monks still live there 2000 years on from the first settlement. They make their own wine, honey, and olive oil. Guided 1.5 hour tours of the islands are available at reasonable prices and there are restaurants on the islands. Wine tasting is also available for groups of 10 or more.
- Nice City walking tour (Antibes and Cannes optional). Book a city tour with our very own guide, learn about the history of Nice’s Old Town from the Greeks to today. A historical tour but also entertaining, tailor made for different groups and adapted to different ages.
- French cuisine cooking classes. Can be organised at the hostel with our very own in house chef (ask for details)
- French Language classes. With our French teacher Ida we can offer tailor made language classes to suit your group, according to your schedule.
- Classic films at the Cinematheque. See a range of classic films at one of Nice’s most iconic cinemas. Often films can be seen in French with subtitles. http://www.cinematheque-nice.com/ (ask for details).
- Nice Opera House. See an opera or concert at Nice’s beautiful Opera House. http://www.opera-nice.org/fr/opera/le-lieu/
- Bowling. Easily accessible by taking the tram which stops next to the hostel for 4 stops. http://en.nicetourisme.com/nice/409-bowling-billards-acropolis
- American Pool. The billiards hall is within a ten minute walk from the hostel. http://en.nicetourisme.com/nice/412-la-boule-noire
- Escape the maze. A fun escape game where participants are challenged to a series of puzzles as a team to make progress through a maze. Suitable for all ages. (Ask for details).
- Pub Crawl. Visit several of Nice’s best bars and nightclubs with a price that includes cheap drinks along the way, starting at the hostel. We have the best prices available. (ask for details)
- Canyoning. Enjoy a whole day of swimming, sliding and jumping down beautiful mountain rivers and crystal clear pools, only 30 mns from Nice in a mountain setting. Our professional guide will ensure a high level of safety. This tour can be tailored to all levels. For younger groups a walk down the river bed with swims along the way can be organised.
- Bike tours of Nice. 2 hour bike tours can be organised. Book with the Villa Saint Exupery.
- Ice skating. Just a short 15 minute walk from the hostel to the ice rink. Open in the evenings. http://en.nicetourisme.com/nice/360-patinoire-jean-bouin
- Kayaking. Departing from the Nice Club Nautique, just 25 minutes walk from the hostel. Two hour tour of the bay of Nice and Villefranche. http://www.kayak-evasion.fr/en/home/
- Via Ferrata adventure course. Enjoy a tree top walk or ropes adventure course led by a professional guide. http://www.viaferrata-fr.net/via-ferrata-41-Les-Comtes-Lascaris-Tende-Alpes-Maritimes
- Boat Trip with snorkelling or diving. Take part in a morning or afternoon boat tour with your group and see the nature reserve in Villefranche. Sunbathe on the boat and along the rocks in Villefranche Bay, with a professional team ensuring safety. (Ask for details).
- Tennis and Padel tennis lessons. Get coaching sessions for a group of any size with a professional coach. Ask for details.