We are always looking for motivated, hardworking staff, so don't be afraid to email us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knowledge of spoken French is greatly appreciated.
Nous sommes toujours à la recherche de personnel motivé et travailleur, n’hésitez donc pas à nous envoyer votre CV à email@example.com.
La connaissance de l’anglais parlé est très appréciée.
We are looking for 2 animators/guest relation team members to join our summer crew. Ideally with professional theatre/drama school background or training in professional entertainment, e.g. Disneyland. We need someone who is bubbly, outgoing, fluent in English (preferrably French too) and loves to meet people from all around the world and help them make the most of their stay with travel advice. If you are interested and fulfill this criteria send your CV by email to our fun manager James: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Introduction to hospitality intern programme
At Villa Saint Exupery we offer a brilliant intern programme to current undergrad or postgrad students from all over Europe (E.U).
What we offer
· A monthly salary.
· 35 scheduled hours per week.
· Accommodation, breakfast and evening dinner are all provided.
· Holidays and days off are flexible, on a request basis.
· A personalised intern programme tailored especially for you and your scheduled hours.
· We can help you set up a bank account, mobile phone, etc if required.
· As a staff member you can receive 50% off at all Europe’s Famous Hostels!
· Longer holidays during the off season are not a problem.
· French lessons available.
Opportunity for advancement within the company.
We would love to welcome you to the team!